Whether you choose the thesis or supervised project stream, in the International Business program offered by the HEC Montréal University, you’ll gain far-reaching knowledge of the globalization issues facing businesses.
- Advanced concepts linked to market globalization, and skills needed for an international career in both industrialized and emerging economies.
- Acquisition of relevant knowledge in marketing, strategy, finance or economics.
- Development of the ability to react appropriately to specific risks and to major international changes such as regulatory developments, financial risks, health, social and environmental issues, for example.
- Development of skills in strengthening international collaborations, in corporate social responsibility, as well as in improving innovation, knowledge and business network management.
- Team of multilingual professors from diverse cultural backgrounds with extensive international experience.
- Truly international: in fact, half of the students come from over 15 different countries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Undergraduate preparatory courses (3 credits) may be imposed by the Academic Advisor if prior learning does not meet specialization requirements.
- You have one year to take these courses, preferably at the start of your studies.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 36 other Masters in International Business in Canada
- You must hold a university degree recognized by the State giving access to a master’s program at your original university.
- You have obtained, for all years of university, an average of at least 12 out of 20 or the equivalent, depending on the grading system.
International28800 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28800 CAD per year during 18 months.
National14200 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14200 CAD per year during 18 months.
In-State5800 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5800 CAD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.