In the Master of Business Administration program from HEC Montréal University, you will gain a formidable network of contacts and the confidence to make decisions and meet the challenges of today’s business world.
Designed To Guide You Toward Success
- A one-year, practice-oriented program beginning in September.
- Business consultation projects where students propose solutions to a real mandate while gaining valuable management experience.
- Networking activities with businesses and alumni plus top-notch career management services.
- An internationally renowned program that regularly ranks among the world’s best (Forbes, Canadian Business, Poets & Quants, AméricaEconomía).
- As of 2021, French immersion option for international students, with the MBA+.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Digital Business
- Strategy and International Business
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Finance and Economics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 71 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
- Hold an undergraduate degree.
- Have at least 3 years' full-time professional experience at the start of the program (not including internships).
- Pass one of the admission tests: GMAT (competitive score: 630 or higher, suggested minimum: 570); GRE (score equivalent to that of the GMAT); TAGE MAGE (competitive score: 300 or higher, suggested minimum score: 250)
International54000 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54000 CAD per year during 18 months.
National18700 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18700 CAD per year during 18 months.
In-State8700 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8700 CAD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.