In addition to class meetings, participants can expect to spend 15-20 hours per week, on papers and assignments. We offer a Executive MBA degree at HEC Montréal University.
- Participants then complete a final integrative project on their own, which typically takes an additional 4 months.
- Each module is directed by a member of HEC Montréal’s or McGill University’s world renowned faculty. Teaching is done by a mix of professors at both universities, as well as guest speakers from the business community and other academic institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Using an innovative approach, the program focuses on issues key to the participants and their organizations.
- Five of the program modules are structured around Managerial Mindsets – drawing on the research and international leadership programs of Henry Mintzberg, McGill University’s bestselling author and renowned management thinker.
- They are The Reflective Mindset, The Analytical Mindset, The Worldly Mindset, The Collaborative Mindset and The Catalytic Mindset.
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 71 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Application Form.
- Two official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.*
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Birth certificate.
- Response to five essay questions (on Page 7 of the Admission Form).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Completed employer’s support letter (if applicable, not required from individuals self-employed).
- English and/or French language test(s) may also be required. Applicants will be informed directly if this is the case.
- A $125 CDN non-refundable application fee. Cheques should be made to HEC Montréal.
- Non-profit sector candidates, on the space provided on the application form, please indicate if you are applying for a scholarship. (See Financing Options for additional information.)
International72800 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 91000 CAD for the full programme during 15 months.
National72800 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 91000 CAD for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.