Whether you’re contemplating a career in business or currently working and looking to enhance your qualifications, Business Management at the Edinburgh Napier University will equip you with the practical skills to advance your career.
We prepare you for the real world, by helping you develop your skills, for example put forward your argument, build a case that is underpinned with evidenced and rigor.
This means you’ll develop a deep level of understanding of a broad range of business management disciplines with an opportunity for broaden your skill base in a chosen specialism. Our course has been designed to help you to develop your personal and professional skills.
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Activation Manager
- Digital Marketing Associate
- Operations Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Organisational Change Specialist
- Continuous Improvement Specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Issues in Strategic Management
- Global Economic Environment and Marketing
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
- Managing Innovation
- Organisational Change and Management
- Research Methods
- Sustaining Organisational Performance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 209 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
International15620 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15620 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7510 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7510 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland: £7,810
- Overseas and EU £15,620
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.