Whether you’re contemplating a career in business or currently working and looking to enhance your qualifications, the MSc in Business Management course from Edinburgh Napier University will equip you with the practical skills to advance your career.
We prepare you for the real world, by helping you develop your skills, for example put forward your argument, build a case that is underpinned with evidenced and rigor.
This means you’ll develop a deep level of understanding of a broad range of business management disciplines with an opportunity for broaden your skill base in a chosen specialism. Our course has been designed to help you to develop your personal and professional skills.
Our practical course is based on real issues faced by businesses today, covering topics ranging from creativity in business to global economics, strategic management and organisational change management.
You’ll learn to creatively address issues such as competition and sustainability and acquire knowledge of the global economic and business environment. You’ll develop leadership and team development skills and an understanding of management and organisational methods. Guest speakers add value to this course, which is updated regularly to reflect current business issues.
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Activation Manager
- Digital Marketing Associate
- Operations Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Organisational Change Specialist
- Continuous Improvement Specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics and Finance in a Global Environment
- Contemporary Issues in Strategic Management
- Creating Business Excellence and Marketing
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
- Managing Innovation
- Organisational Change and Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Strategic Management View 1589 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
- We welcome applications from students studying a wide range of international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16075 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16075 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National8040 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8040 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland: £8,040
- Overseas and EU £16,075
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.