At Data Science from Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) students will learn how to develop automated methods to analyze massive amounts of data with the goal of extracting knowledge from them to create an impact on organizational decisions. The graduates of the program are trained to perform original research in their chosen area of machine learning and data analytics and apply the results of their research in an industrial context.
- PhD positions in academic & research institutions
- Specialist positions such as data analyst, data scientist, consultant in various economy sectors: Finance,TeleCom, IT, Skolkovo resident companies and startups
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Methods of Deep Learning
- Statistical Natural Language Processing
- Convex Optimization and Applications
- Perception in Robotics
- Biomedical Imaging and Analytics
- Omics Technologies
- Matrix and Tensor Factorizations
- IT-related Bachelor’s degree, or it’s equivalent in mathematics, computer science, information and communication technology, applied physics or other technical areas.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
- Online Application
- Personal statement/Motivation letter (in English)
- Resume (in English)
- Two letters of recommendation (these should contain contact phone and/or e-mail of the recommender, if the letters are in Russian please make your own translation in English, scan in one file with the original and upload this way)
- If available: Diploma and/or current transcript
- If available: Official GRE scores (applications submitted with excellent GRE scores will increase the chance of acceptance)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
No tuition fee for applicants who pass the selection process
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.