The Business Administration - Human Resources Development programme at Sofia University will also create awareness of the need and a basis for continuous self-improvement in practice. The programme gives the students the opportunity to work both in profit and non-profit organizations, and to specialize in methods used for the strategic and operational management of human resources.
The Master programme in “Business administration – Strategic management” provides opportunities for specialization and upgrading of knowledge and skills in order to successfully meet specific job requirements and functions.The programme graduates can work in the management of different by size and profile companies, in the departments for strategic management and planning, human resources management, operational management, etc.Programme graduates can hold posts in the government administration, in third sector organizations; work as consultants; continue their education and research as doctoral students, teach in the system of higher education work in research and development units.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- micro and macro-diagnostics of the environment
- industry analysis
- analysis of the organization
- strategies for organization development
- business strategies
- resource and functional strategies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To have completed secondary education that makes them eligible to continue their studies in higher educational institutions in the country in which the applicants have completed their secondary education
- In the applicant's diploma for secondary education the grades relevant to the the major applied for are not lower than 62% of the maximum grade in accordance to the grading system in the country, in which the applicant has completed secondary education (i.e. the equivalent to a grade Good 4).
- To not suffer diseases contra-indicated to the area of study or the profession applied for.
International3850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3850 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sofia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.