The Organizational Innovation and Management programme at Kazimieras Simonavicius University aims to develop non-classical management professionals and leaders of organisations with a new approach, who are able to develop new and apply the existing modern management principles, implementing innovations that add value not only to the organization but also to the society as a whole.
Studies of organizational innovation and management provide the necessary knowledge and competencies, develop creativity and innovation, and provide self-confidence, enabling them students to become confident participants of the market.
After graduation you will be able to:
- Make innovative decisions;
- Unlocking innovation potential;
- Increase the efficiency and competitiveness of the organization;
- Analyze and understand the organisation’s managerial potential;
- Critically evaluate business difficulties, seek solutions to problems and set goals;
- Apply advanced methods of organization management and work modernization in development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Knowledge and Innovation Management
Management Research Methods
Leadership and Human Resources Management
Effective Communication Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 9 other Masters in Business Administration in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Notarized copies of graduation certificate/documents;
- Application Form;
- Two passport size photos;
- A copy of your passport or ID card;
- A motivation letter;
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of International certificate of English language test.
- Interview on Skype/Zoom.
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
National4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.