This Education master's aims at: providing a theoretical and conceptual framework operationalized in terms of temporal principles, models and manifestations of adult education and community intervention; providing the knowledge of a set of methods, techniques and strategies applied in the field of adult education and community intervention; enabling an operational adaptation to the mediation and evaluation demands in the professional contexts of adult education and community intervention; streamlining processes of practical application of the knowledge acquired in concrete situations of adult education, animation and community intervention; and developing research skills in the field of adult education and community intervention.
The completion of the first year grants students with a Specialization Certificate in Adult Education and Community Intervention.
The successful completion of the master's grants the Master's degree in Education.
Individuals holding a Master of Education at University of Minho are able:
- to plan, implement and evaluate programs and projects of professional development;- to supervise the development of professional development programs and projects:- to plan, implement and evaluate programs and projects of mediation.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Adult Education and Community Intervention
- History and Adult Education Foundations
- Lifelong Policies and Lifelong Training
- Research in Education and Projects Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 4 other Masters in Education in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The following documents must be uploaded to the application (please consider that they must have good quality):
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.