Laws from Blackburn College is designed to allow you to develop a deeper insight in to the discipline of law and to further enhance your career opportunities. Within the range available, you will be able to choose modules best suited to your own personal development or career aspirations.
The course brings together a number of discreet but broadly interconnecting areas of law which are explored within a global context. The course will be studied using self directed learning together with a combination of interactive lectures, workshops, tutorials designed to encourage participation and the sharing of ideal and experience.
- Higher Education Lecturer
- Legal Executive
- Further Education Lecturer
- Trading Standards Officer
- Probation Officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Law of Obligations
- Frameworks of International and European Law
- International and Comparative Media Law
- Transnational Criminal Law
- Commercial and Consumer Law
- Corporate Law and Governance
- Criminal Evidence and Forensics
- Equality, Rights and Society
- Independent Study
- International Family Law
- International Human Rights Law
- International Sports Law
- Law and Order
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster of Laws (LLM) View 351 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree 2:2 or above (including international equivalents)
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Other professional qualifications including equivalent international qualifications
International5400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5400 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA5400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time students studying the postgraduate Laws LLM will be charged £2,700 per year for the two year programme.
Living costs for Blackburn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.