The Master Program in Information Systems at University of Minho aims to train professionals capable of:
- Understanding the role of information and information systems and technology (IST) in organizations and society;
- Explaining the technological, organizational, political, social and cultural reasons for the success of IST adoption and management;
- Diagnosing problems associated with the use of IST;
- Designing IST solutions to solve organizational or societal problems and seizing opportunities arising from changing markets and society.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Information Technologies in Organizations
- Software Engineering for Information Systems
- Strategy and Competitiveness
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 14 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The following documents must be uploaded to the application (please consider that they must have good quality):
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.