- The Technology for Integrated Water Management master at University of Antwerp has advanced scientific understanding and technological knowledge in water technology and in integrated water management.
- The master has in-depth knowledge of new technologies for water use and reuse based on an integrated water resources management approach.
- The master has the knowledge and skills to select and apply relevant tools for collecting, interpreting and assessing (qualitative and quantitative) information from a variety of relevant sources on water technology and integrated water management
- The master has the ability to assess the quality and relevance of studies performed by others.
- The master has the skills to take an active part in evaluation work him-/herself.
- The master has the ability to formulate integrated proposals as a contribution to the solution and prevention of water related problems.
- The master has the skill to critically analyse policy plans, management proposals and measures for implementation and to contribute to their set up.
All study programmes at the University of Antwerp received accredidation from NVAO (Dutch-Flemish Accreditation Organisation).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global water problems and integrated water management
- Integrated assessment of water and sediment quality
- Wastewater treatment technology
- Sludge and sediment management & treatment
- Ecological engineering
- Sustainable use of water: winning, distribution, use and reuse
- River morphology & hydrodynamics
- Water and shipping
- Integrated Water Management Case River
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management General Engineering & Technology View 34 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The target group of the study programme is twofold: young graduates from scientific disciplines and engineers with an interest in water technology on the one hand, and professionals who are eager to deepen their knowledge and experience on the other hand. This subsequent master programme has a clear finality. The study programme continues on the final qualifications of the previously obtained master’s degree and provides the student with advanced knowledge, a critical attitude, self-reflection, practical knowledge and a research mentality.
- The programme is taught in English. Candidates are therefore required to demonstrate their proficiency in English.
International5800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5800 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA947 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 947 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.