The Project Management - Environmental program at Seneca College will encompass all aspects of project management, from the competitive bid process to scheduling, risk management and the closing of projects. During the second semester, you will gain valuable industry experience under the guidance of a mentor.
Throughout this program you will develop the following skills:
- Project management
- Collaborative teamwork
- Risk management
- Bid process
- Closing projects
When you graduate from this program, these are the types of career options that you can explore:
- Project associate, assistant or co-ordinator for environmental projects
- Team lead for field investigations
- Policy analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Communication for Business and Industry
- The Sustainability Matrix
- Business Principles
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Planning and Controlling the Baseline
- Geographic Information Systems and Data Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Seneca offers admission to students up to the first day of classes. However, applications will not be accepted once a program becomes full. Therefore, it is recommended that you apply soon.
DisciplinesProject Management Sustainable Development Environmental Management View 14 other Masters in Project Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university or college degree or equivalent in environmental studies, planning, general science, environmental science, earth sciences or life sciences.Applicants with an Ontario college three-year diploma in environmental or engineering technology and a minimum of three years of work experience will be considered for admission. A relevant resumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency for graduate certificates
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents educated outside of Canada must provide a World Education Services (WES) or ICAS Canada credential evaluation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15133 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15133 CAD per year during 8 months.
National6782 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6782 CAD per year during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.