Learn all you need to know about the business of hospitality and tourism, gain an understanding of key business practices in operations management, revenue management and marketing techniques.
The Global Hospitality Operations Management program at Seneca College will focus on developing your core skills in service design, delivery and experience. You will learn to link service design directly to the consistent delivery of business processes and systems used by organizations across the globe.
Throughout the program you will learn from industry leaders and educators while using state-of-the-art labs, business case studies and field work projects to enhance your expertise.
As a graduate, you will have the opportunity to pursue an MBA degree in one of the leading Hotel and Tourism Management schools in the world – IMI International Management Institute, Switzerland.
Throughout this program you will develop the following skills:
- Service Leadership
When you graduate from this program, these are the types of career options that you can explore:
- Assistant manager – operations
- Assistant manager – hotel
- Banquet manager
- Catering sales manager
- Conference service manager
- Assistant project manager
- Assistant sales manager
- Assistant marketing manager
- Customer experience manager
- Manager of customer loyalty and retention
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Services Marketing
- Service Leadership Strategy
- Global Business Communications, Ethics and CSR
- Data Analytics and Finance
- Digital Marketing
- Project Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Seneca offers admission to students up to the first day of classes. However, applications will not be accepted once a program becomes full. Therefore, it is recommended that you apply soon.
DisciplinesInternational Business Operations and Quality Management View 8 other Masters in Operations and Quality Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university or college degree or college diploma or equivalentApplicants with an equivalent combination of partial postsecondary and/or three to five years related work experience may be considered for admission. A relevant resumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency for graduate certificates
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents educated outside of Canada must provide a World Education Services (WES) or ICAS Canada credential evaluation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15133 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15133 CAD per year during 8 months.
National5116 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5116 CAD per year during 8 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.