The Financial Services Compliance Administration program of Seneca College covers Canadian regulatory requirements for the banking, insurance and securities industries. You will acquire critical skills such as policies and procedures management, privacy management, and Anti Money Laundering (AML) investigation.
As part of this program, you will be able to take a course that qualifies you for the Canadian Securities Course (CSC)® licensing examinations. As a student, you will register with the Canadian Securities Institute (CSI)® at an additional cost.
Throughout this program you will develop the following skills:
- Relationship building
- Hands-on industry software experience
Your CareerWhen you graduate from this program, these are the types of career options that you can explore:
- Compliance administrator
- Compliance analyst
- Privacy officer
- Regulatory reporting associate
- AML investigator
- AML analyst
- Registration officer
- Anti-Corruption & anti-bribery officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Anti-Money Laundering Administration
- Law and Governance
- Financial Services Product Knowledge
- Understanding Investments and Investment Strategies
- Project Management and Policies and Procedures
- Career Development for Compliance Professionals
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Risk Management View 74 other Masters in Finance in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university or college degree or college diploma or equivalent
- Applicants with an equivalent combination of partial postsecondary and/or three to five years of related work experience may be considered for admission. A relevant resumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency for graduate certificates
International15164 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15164 CAD per year during 8 months.
National5163 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5163 CAD per year during 8 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.