The curriculum will equip you with a skillset for working in client-facing and behind-the-scenes roles with banks; trust companies; insurance companies; and investment, wealth management and financial planning firms. You will also learn to manage your personal finances, provide financial advice to the public and pursue industry-demanded certifications.
- critical thinking
- financial planning
- interpersonal and relationship skills
- teamwork and collaboration
When you graduate from this program, these are the types of career options that you can explore:
- employed and self-employed financial services professionals
- personal bankers
- financial advisers/planners
- investment representatives
- insurance agents/brokers
- financial planning support associates
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Career Development for Financial Planning Professionals
- Financial Planning and Financial Management
- Planning for Retirement, Education and Individuals with a Disability
- Income Tax Planning
- Risk Management and Insurance Planning
- Estate Planning and Legal Aspects
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Seneca offers admission to students up to the first day of classes. However, applications will not be accepted once a program becomes full. Therefore, it is recommended that you apply soon.
DisciplinesBanking and Investment
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university or college degree or college diploma or equivalent. Applicants with an equivalent combination of partial postsecondary and at least two years of related work experience may be considered for admission. A relevant resumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency for graduate certificates
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents who were educated outside of Canada must provide a World Education Services (WES) or ICAS Canada credential evaluation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15133 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15133 CAD per year during 8 months.
National5348 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5348 CAD per year during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.