In eight months, you’ll learn what it takes to execute in-person and virtual events for real clients in an exciting, fast-paced industry. Taught by a team of industry professionals, in the Event Management - Creative Design program at Seneca College you’ll develop the skills you need to translate your design concepts into events that will leave your clients speechless.
Throughout this program you will develop the following skills:
- planning in-person and virtual events
- designing and presenting event concepts
- creating intricate floral designs
- writing engaging event proposals
- fostering and maintaining lasting client relationships
- planning logistics to ensure every event is a success
- building budgets and securing sponsorships
- making strong first impressions and building awareness for your personal brand through social media
When you graduate from this program, these are the types of career options that you can explore:
- event designer
- event planner
- wedding planner
- floral designer
- event rental co-ordinator
- in-house event co-ordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Client Presentations
- Event Design
- Behind the Scenes of Events
- Integrated Marketing Communications for Events
- Event Planning and Logistics
- Event Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Seneca offers admission to students up to the first day of classes. However, applications will not be accepted once a program becomes full. Therefore, it is recommended that you apply soon.
DisciplinesEvent Management Management of Creative Industries View 11 other Masters in Event Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university or college degree or diploma, or equivalent
- Online mood board submission
- English proficiency for graduate certificates
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents educated outside of Canada must provide a World Education Services (WES) or ICAS Canada credential evaluation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15133 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15133 CAD per year during 8 months.
National3588 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 CAD per year during 8 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.