Students Master in Health Economics from Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi are taught how to use applied quantitative methods to analyse health care data and to provide a sound understanding of health economics issues that surface in today’s globalised economy.
The objective of this programme is to educate the next generation of healthcare professionals to manage, explore, understand and analyse data within healthcare systems, with the ultimate goal of facilitating effective decision-making. Two core areas of focus have been identified for this degree; firstly, a need for training in cost-effective analysis to evaluate the economic efficiency of prescription drugs and related policies, and secondly, training in econometrics to explore care consumptions and care pathways in health data.
There are abundant rewarding career opportunities on a regional and global scale for graduates of the Master in Health Economics degree. For emerging and experienced professionals, career prospects vary from senior positions in government agencies, consulting groups, and health care industries. The scope of experiential learning opportunities at Sorbonne Abu Dhabi will definitely give you a competitive edge in your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis Financial Analysis and Strategy
- Management Management and Strategy
- Project Management
- Research Initiation to Research
- Professional Competencies
- Job-Oriented Career Course
- Business English
- Professional Software
- Quantitative Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Health Management View 7 other Masters in Economics in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recognised bachelor degree earned in a discipline appropriate for the prospective graduate degree. Sorbonne Abu Dhabi doesn’t normally accept average grades that are below 12/20 or 3.0/4.0 or equivalent for the first year (M1). Candidates are required to have a minimum average of 12/20 or 3.0 /4.0 or equivalent for admission to the M2 degree level
- An English language proficiency (written and oral) test with a minimum EmSAT – English score of 1400 or a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (213 CBT, 79-80 iBT) or a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or City & Guilds IESOL B2.
International22672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 45344 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National22672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 45344 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.