Students develop their abilities in a specific design area, obtain greater knowledge of scientific progress, and acquaintance with innovative approaches. In this direction, candidates, besides theoretical and cultural courses, increase their skills through workshops, seminars, practical work and attain a higher level of professional standing.
This programme aims at developing and improving the knowledge and skills of professionals belonging to this field. Moreover, it provides students with the required tools with which they can be competent and professional interior designers having outstanding creative capacity.
The main aim of the program is for the students to specialize theoretically in interior architecture, scientifically analyze and synthesize problems in the field, engage in relevant critical thinking and conduct original research. Within the program, research that requires specialization in the field is supported by interdisciplinary dialogues with other design fields as well as related fields.
This Interior Architecture programme from Yasar University provides graduates a new opportunity in a vast number of design professions. Having a great variety of elective courses, graduates can choose to engage in specific areas. Graduates find employment in the public and more commonly in private sector. Graduates of this program, which gives a degree of Msc in Interior Architecture, can also apply doctoral programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Our programme is available for different professionals and thus is provides flexibility in specializing in interior design.
- Candidates belonging to non-design disciplines are asked to follow some preparatory lectures at the beginning of the program.
- Depending on the courses a candidate has taken earlier, this might extend a students’ education for an additional year.
- The programme includes two compulsory courses, five elective courses, a seminar course and the writing of a thesis.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Interior Design Landscape Architecture View 8 other Masters in Landscape Architecture in Turkey
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
- To be a graduate of any bachelor’s degree program
- Min. Graduation Degree should be : 2.30 / 4.00
- GRE: Min. 151 or
- GMAT: 465 or
- ALES: Min. 60 Quantitative
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Izmir
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.