Pharmaceutics students at the Birla Institute of Technology and Science may be able to complete such a programme in four semesters, wherein the last semester may be spent for either of the two available alternatives, namely, Dissertation and Practice School. Motivated students who opt for the dissertation stream may finish the programme in three semesters by starting work on the dissertation component in their first semester itself. The programmes are intended to give a immersive professional experience and an opportunity to acquire further competence either in one's own discipline or gain complementary knowledge in many other traditional areas of Engineering, Pharmacy as well as interdisciplinary areas, like, Electronics and Control, Embedded Systems, Microelectronics, Software Systems, Biotechnology, Manufacturing Systems, Design Engineering, Materials Science & Technology, Transportation Engineering etc.
- Practice School
- Materials Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy View 4 other Masters in Pharmacy in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application procedure
- Copy of 10th class mark sheet / certificate for date of birth .
- Copy of the transcript and degree of Qualifying Examination,such as B.E /
- Tech or its equivalent. If the degree copy is not available, at the time of applying, fax /email this as soon as the same is available. If the transcript is not available, Mark sheets of all semesters / years of the qualifying degree should be submitted.
- Copy of the ID for U.A.E Nationals. For candidates with other nationalities, passport copy (first 3 pages and last page), and U.A.E visa page if holding U.A.E. residence visa. Candidates , who do not possess a valid passport at the time of applying, must enclose a declaration along with the Application, that they will fax the required Passport pages on or before the last date. word statement of purpose describing what you propose to achieve by doing this programme and your ultimate goal.
- Application Fee of 220 AED (60$)
International8438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4219 USD per semester during 24 months.
National8438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4219 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 15500 AED per semester
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.