The part-time Innovation and Leadership programme at the Atlantic Technological University has been developed in consultation with industry. It aims to substantially develop the capability of executive managers as innovating leaders within their organisations.
The course is structured over two years, and delivered over two day blocks with additional online learning. An integral part of the programme is action learning within the candidate’s own workplace. This approach enhances the use of specialist knowledge in practice and recognises the shared relationship between management theory and professional practice.
The programme creates an environment in which participants can engage in knowledge development based on their work context. It is essentially a practical programme, with rigorous theoretical underpinnings, which draws on the real life experience of its participants.
- Provides a platform to gain new and insightful perspectives in a supported learning environment.
- Provides the possibility to create transformative learning experiences and prepare managers for managing in a world of uncertainty, ambiguity and complexity.
- Enables transformation and organisational change
- Applied learning where real world problems and challenges are tackled.
- Driving Innovation
- Innovation and New Product Development
- Managing People
- Managing Change
- Action Learning Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInnovation Management Leadership View 16 other Masters in Innovation Management in Ireland
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Atlantic Technological University and/or in Ireland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The entry requirement is an Honours Degree, minimum of Second Class Honours, Grade 2 or equivalent and at least three years relevant management experience. In exceptional circumstances, applicants not holding a degree but having significant experience as a Senior Manager will be eligible for admission to the programme.
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Letterkenny
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.