The objective of the International Relations programme from the Adam Mickiewicz University Poznan is to prepare future graduates for working in the internal and external organs responsible for foreign policy of the state and international organizations.
The curriculum of the studies involves a block of subjects that describe and analyze the relations between the subjects of political and economic life on a regional, continental, and global scale.
- The curriculum of the studies involves a block of subjects that describe and analyze the relations between the subjects of political and economic life on a regional, continental, and global scale.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 15 other Masters in Political Science in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- a scan of a foreign document, which is legalized or accompanied by an apostille, entitling the candidate to take up higher education studies in the country where the document was issued
- a scan of translation of the document into the language of the studies undertaken by the candidate, performed by a sworn translator entered into the list of sworn translators maintained by the Polish Minister of Justice, or certified by a Polish consul in the country where the document was issued
- a certificate of recognition of a foreign certificate as equivalent to Polish Matura certificate issued by a competent Board of Education – if the foreign certificate is not recognized, by virtue of law or under international agreements, as a document entitling to commence higher education studies in Poland
- a scan of a document confirming the entitlement to study tuition-free – in the case of foreigners
International1296 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1296 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Registration: 85 PLN
Tuition fee per year: 6,000 PLN
Living costs for Poznan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.