The Sustainable Architecture and Urban Systems at the Kyushu University program is comprised of two aims; first of all, we aim to master existing academic fields. Secondly, we aim to create and develop the discipline called Human-Environment Studies.
In order to achieve these two aims, the Graduate School of Human-Environment Studies is designed to include five departments, comprising of eleven courses, as well as one professional graduate school. The common goal for the all departments and courses is to provide a broad and comprehensive education ranging from engineering technology to the humanities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Human Environmental Studies
- Seminar in Advanced Theory of Wind Load Resistant Design
- Advanced Theory of Disaster Information Management
- Seminar in Advanced Theory of Disaster Information Management
- Advanced Theory of Wind Load Resistant Design
- Advanced Aseistmic Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Prepare the application forms and other required documents.
- Mail the documents to each admission once before the deadline or deliver them in person.
International4123 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4123 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4123 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4123 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 535,800 Yen
Living costs for Fukuoka
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.