The Sustainable Architecture and Urban Systems at the Kyushu University program is comprised of two aims; first of all, we aim to master existing academic fields. Secondly, we aim to create and develop the discipline called Human-Environment Studies.
In order to achieve these two aims, the Graduate School of Human-Environment Studies is designed to include five departments, comprising of eleven courses, as well as one professional graduate school. The common goal for the all departments and courses is to provide a broad and comprehensive education ranging from engineering technology to the humanities.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Human Environmental Studies
- Seminar in Advanced Theory of Wind Load Resistant Design
- Advanced Theory of Disaster Information Management
- Seminar in Advanced Theory of Disaster Information Management
- Advanced Theory of Wind Load Resistant Design
- Advanced Aseistmic Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Sustainable Development View 4 other Masters in Architecture in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Prepare the application forms and other required documents.
- Mail the documents to each admission once before the deadline or deliver them in person.
International4402 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4402 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National4402 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4402 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.