About the education
Innovative environments, methods and tools
The education at Halmstad University is characterised by our profiling as a university that drives innovation. As the teaching is conducted by active researchers, you will be in close contact with the university's research.
Many of the technical courses in the Embedded and Intelligent Systems program of Halmstad University are project-based and give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in current international research. Applications for autonomous vehicles feature in several parts of the programme.
The Master's programme in Embedded Intelligent Systems prepares you for advanced development work in industry. This may involve developing advanced computer technology applications in areas such as health technology, energy and environmental technology, transport and logistics, robotics and telecommunications.
Computer technology has an important role in the media and entertainment industry as well. Another possible area of work is the security that allows people to feel confident when using products and services based on computer technology.
- Algorithms, Data Structures and Problem Solving
- Artificial Intelligence
- Networks for Embedded Systems
- Engineering Mathematics
- Real-time Embedded System
- Learning Systems
- Intelligent Vehicles
- Image Analysis
- Embedded Parallel Computing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 18 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree (equivalent of 180 Swedish credit points / ECTS credits at an accredited university) in an engineering subject or in computer science. Courses in computer science, computer engineering or electrical engineering of at least 90 higher education credits, including thesis. Courses in mathematics of at least 30 higher education credits or courses including calculus, linear algebra and transform methods.
- Applicants must have written and verbal command of the English language equivalent to English course 6 in Swedish Upper-Secondary School.
International14040 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28081 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- 288,000 SEK per full programme
Living costs for Halmstad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.