The second year of the Information Systems - Information Security Management program at Örebro University aims to develop advanced knowledge and skills in research and investigation. Students will learn how to develop and communicate knowledge within the field of study as well as increase their degree of reflection on research and practice within the field.
Teaching is based on case-based learning and flipped classroom pedagogy. These pedagogical methods encourage students to active learning and to develop their problem-solving skills which are necessary to address the complexity of information security management in organisations. By working with cases developed in collaboration with our industry partners, the students gain a deeper understanding and practical field experience.
The program is aimed for people who want to work with information security management both nationally or internationally; in business or public administration. After the education the students can work as managers, advisers, supervisors, and consultants in the field of information security.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Regulatory Aspects of Information Security
- Social Aspects of Information Security
- Applied Information Security Management
- Setting Requirements for Information Security
- Information Security Management - Application Areas
- Information Systems Theories
- Qualitative Methods in Information Systems Research
- Quantitative Methods in Information Systems Research
- Professional and Academic Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences IT Security View 21 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A first-cycle qualification comprising at least 180 credits, of which at least 90 are for progressively specialised study within either of the main fields of study informatics, computer science or business administration.
- The applicant must also have qualifications corresponding to the course "English 6" or "English B" from the Swedish upper secondary school.
International10853 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21707 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition fee, first instalment: 56250 SEK
Total fee: 225000 SEK
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.