Advertising program at The Chinese University of Hong Kong curriculum is designed to help students acquire strategic, innovative, managerial, creative and analytic skills that are required of practitioners who plan, integrate and implement successful advertising and marketing communications campaigns and activities.
Graduates of the Advertising program at The Chinese University of Hong Kong are expected to take up key positions within advertising agencies or advertisers’ offices, and contribute to the development of the advertising and marketing communications industry in Hong Kong as well as the greater China region.
- Applied Communication Research
- Theories in Advertising and Communication
- Creative Works: Appreciation and Strategy
- Legal and Ethical Aspects in Advertising
- Account Planning and Advertising Management
- New Media Advertising
- Topical Studies in Communication
- Public Relations Writing
- Media Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis until all places have been filled. Early applications are strongly encouraged.
DisciplinesMarketing Journalism Digital Marketing View 8 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Hong Kong (SAR)
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International20637 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20637 USD per year during 12 months.
National20637 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20637 USD per year during 12 months.
- Full-time Students $162,000 (per annum)
- Part-time Students $60,000 (per annum)
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.