You can study at the Award, Certificate and Diploma Level. The Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring (Level 7) is delivered at Brighton School of Business and Management.
The qualifications at RQF Level 7 in academic terms is equal to a Master’s Degree, Integrated Master’s Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and a Postgraduate Certificate.
- This qualification will give you a broad knowledge of strategic coaching and mentoring skills
- The course will provide the opportunity to develop your understanding of coaching and mentoring-approaches, as well as your understanding of managing organisational culture and change within your organisation
- The qualification is a Nationally-recognised course with transferable credits onto other courses. It also gives you the chance to progress onto a higher level qualifications such as an MBA or Masters course
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Coaching & Mentoring within Organisational Culture
- Coaching & Mentoring Policies
- Organisational Coaching & Mentoring
- Strategic Impact of Coaching & Mentoring
- Developing Performance Management Strategies
- Leadership Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Embedding Coaching & Mentoring in the Organisation
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses are taken via online distance learning so you can start your course on the Monday following your successful application
DisciplinesCoaching View 21 other Masters in Coaching in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Be 22 years of age and over
- Have the responsibility for developing and implementing a coaching and mentoring strategy across an organisation
International1713 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1713 GBP for the full programme during 11 months.
EU/EEA1713 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1713 GBP for the full programme during 11 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.