M.A. in Global Communication graduates work in areas such as the media, education, the non-governmental sector, management and research.
Our graduates have found employment in a broad range of fields such as journalism, NGO, and intergovernmental organization work, PR, marketing, commerce, finance and education.
Overall, the critical thinking skills, knowledge, and experiences gained in the Global Communication program at The Chinese University of Hong Kong have provided them with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s competitive job market, and more importantly, to do so with informed knowledge of and respect for other cultures and lifestyles.
- Globalization and Communication
- Applied Communication Research
- Communication in Intercultural Settings
- Seminar in Communication Theories
- Global Internet: Comparison and Critique
- Topical Studies in Communication
- Statistical Analysis in Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies View 5 other Masters in Communication Studies in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In addition to the general qualifications required for admission to the Graduate School, applicants from any discipline may apply.
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
International21262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21262 USD per year during 12 months.
National21262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21262 USD per year during 12 months.
- 165,000 HKD per year
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.