The Accreditation Chemistry programme at the The Chinese University of Hong Kong aims at giving graduates with a relevant Bachelor of Science degree a thorough understanding of the concepts of quality assurance in laboratory operations and is intended to develop their technical expertise in various fields of chemical testing.
Upon successful completion of the Accreditation Chemistry programme at the The Chinese University of Hong Kong , graduates are expected:
- to acquire the knowledge and skills for the development and implementation of a quality management system required for a chemical testing laboratory;
- to understand the requirements for laboratory accreditation;
- to recognize local regulatory requirements and international trade protocols related to testing;
- to understand chemical testing of foods, environment pollutants, construction materials, toys or related consumer goods
- Laboratory Accreditation Based on ISO/IEC
- Measurement Uncertainty
- Method Validation and Quality Control in Analytical Laboratory
- Food Safety and Testing
- Environmental Pollutants, Analysis and Monitoring
- Analytical Atomic Spectroscopy
- Principal and Practice of Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry in Analytical Sciences
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis until all places are filled. Therefore, early applications are recommended.
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy Biochemistry View 10 other Masters in Biochemistry in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree in Science or related disciplines
- Fulfilment of the English Proficiency Requirement
- Experience in Chemical Testing Industry is preferable but not mandatory
- Application Fee Receipt
- Submit online application via the Online Application System for Postgraduate Programmes.
- Official Transcripts
- Copies of Degree Certificates
- Confidential Recommendations from two referees
- Copies of Identity card or Passport
International17197 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17197 USD per year during 12 months.
National17197 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17197 USD per year during 12 months.
Full-time : $135,000 per annum;
Part-time : $67,500 per annum
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.