At Obstetrics and Gynaecology program at The Chinese University of Hong Kong considerable emphasis is placed on the student’s acquisition of knowledge and skills in using advanced clinical and laboratory technologies..
Students at Obstetrics and Gynaecology program at The Chinese University of Hong Kong will:
- study and understand the most updated development and important research topics in O&G;
- define a sound research hypothesis and plan, and apply an appropriate analytical and experimental approach to dissect the research questions;
- learn and apply valid statistics to analyse the clincial and/or laboratory data for publication; and
- encourage scientific presentations in international conferences and writing in international peer-review journals.
- Medical Biostatistics
- Guided Studies
- Intellectual Property
- Laboratory Safety Statistics
- Information Searching/Library Skills
- Computer Skills
- Research Ethics,
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Clearing Round: 31 March (Applications in Clearing Round will only be considered subject to availability of places.)
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 45 other Masters in Human Medicine in Hong Kong (SAR)
- In addition to the general qualifications required for admission to a M.Phil. programme by Graduate School, applicants should have a medical degree of M.B. Ch.B. or equivalent or a recognised bachelor’s degree in a field related to life sciences.
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 24 months.
National5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 24 months.
HK$42,100 per annum regardless of the study mode
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.