Anatomical and Cellular Pathology at The Chinese University of Hong Kong provides the pathology teaching for the medical students, and postgraduate student. Pathology teaching is an integrated part in different system panels teaching in the medical school. A web-based digitalized pathology images library is constructed for pathology laboratory teaching and to facilitate self-learning.
Students at Anatomical and Cellular Pathology at The Chinese University of Hong Kong will:
- place an emphasis on collaborative research with various clinical disciplinants, basic science departments and overseas collaborators.
- be using state-of-the-art techniques in histology, immunohistology, morphometry, flow cytometry, electron microscopy, molecular genetics, cytogenetics, molecular cytogenetics and next generation sequencing platform.
- Anatomical Pathology Practices
- Cell Death & Infarction
- Inflammation, Healing & Repair
- Pathology of Tumors
- Hemodynamic Disturbances & Amyloidosis
- Revision of General Pathology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Clearing Round: 31 March (Applications in Clearing Round will only be considered subject to availability of places.)
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences Genetics View 7 other Masters in Genetics in Hong Kong (SAR)
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 12 months.
National5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 12 months.
HK$42,100 per annum regardless of the study mode
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.