Why choose this Space Operations degree from University of New South Wales?
This degree provides students with the opportunity to develop an understanding of the processes and practices associated with the operational requirements for space systems, to be able to meet a variety of space mission objectives.
Who should choose this degree?
The Master of Space Operations is designed for those wishing to examine issues in space operations and aspects of space applications.
- Satellite and ground segment controller
- Space Operations officer
- Space systems operations
- Space entrepreneur
- Space operations policy analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNS
- Cyber Resilience: Management Governance and Acquisition
- Information Assurance Principles
- Critical Infrastructure Security Policy and
- Satellite Communications
- Spaceborne Imaging Technology
- Requirements Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesAstronomy & Space Sciences View 5 other Masters in Astronomy & Space Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00098G
- You may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background and citizenship. English language skills are vitally important for coping with lectures, tutorials, assignments and examinations and this is why UNSW requires a minimum English language competency for enrolment.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you will be given an offer to study at UNSW.
International39120 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39120 AUD per year during 12 months.
National31620 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31620 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.