Among these are issues around international relations, non-state actors, regional and international security regimes, strategic planning, diplomacy and intelligence, traditional and human security, contemporary and historical conflicts, and the role of armed forces.
Why choose this Strategy and Security degree from University of New South Wales?Students undertaking this program will gain an understanding of the factors shaping the global and Asia-Pacific security environments.
Who should choose this degree?This degree is designed for scholars and professionals wanting to understand Australia's engagement with the global and Asia-Pacific security environments.
- International affairs, security and defence professionals in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors, including Defence.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Security
- Asia-Pacific Security: The Dynamics of Change
- Australian Defence Policy: Concepts and Challenges
- Contemporary Strategy
- Delinquent Organisations in World Politics
- Power and Australian Government Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesStrategic Management Terrorism & Security View 15 other Masters in Strategic Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00098G
- You may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background and citizenship. English language skills are vitally important for coping with lectures, tutorials, assignments and examinations and this is why UNSW requires a minimum English language competency for enrolment.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you will be given an offer to study at UNSW.
International39120 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39120 AUD per year during 12 months.
National29280 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29280 AUD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.