Our MSc E-Commerce and Logistics Technologies program at The Chinese University of Hong Kong offers advanced and professional training on engineering management, information systems and financial engineering.
Our program opens doors to wide variety of careers opportunities in Hong Kong and mainland China. Most of our graduates filled responsible positions in financial institution and engineering.
- E-Commerce Technologies
- Electronic Payments Systems
- Engineering Economics
- Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Management
- E-Commerce Data Mining Techniques
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Supply Chain Management & Logistics Commerce View 11 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Hong Kong (SAR)
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International23706 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23706 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National23706 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23706 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
HK$186,000 for the whole programme
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.