Our MSc E-Commerce and Logistics Technologies program at The Chinese University of Hong Kong offers advanced and professional training on engineering management, information systems and financial engineering. It opens doors to wide variety of careers opportunities in Hong Kong and mainland China. Most of our graduates filled responsible positions in financial institution and engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of E-Commerce Technologies
- Electronic Payments Systems
- Engineering Economics
- Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Management
- E-Commerce Data Mining Techniques
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology View 10 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Hong Kong (SAR)
In addition to the general requirements of the Graduate School, applicants should have
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, business administration or related fields, normally with Second Class Honours or higher, or an average grade of “B” or better in his/her undergraduate courses; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institute and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree in related fields.
International11092 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11092 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National11092 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11092 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Full-time: 86,000 HKD per year
- Part-time: 43,000 HKD per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.