Mechanical and Automation Engineering programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong aims to disseminate knowledge in the latest technologies and tools which are relevant to the careers of practicing mechanical and automation engineers.
Students at Mechanical and Automation Engineering programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong will:
- be introduced to some of the latest design tools, software and practical techniques employed in mechanical and automation engineering
- embark on a career in mechanical and automation engineering
- Advanced Robotics
- Linear Systems Theory and Design
- Micromachining and Microelectromechanical Systems
- Theory of Engineering Design
- Topics in Computer-Aided Geometric Design
- Computational Intelligence
- Nonlinear Control Systems
- Smart Materials and Structures
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Automotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 4 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in Hong Kong (SAR)
- Graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science discipline, normally with Second Class Honours or higher, or an average grade of “B” or better in undergraduate study; or
- Completed the related study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree in related fields; or
- Graduated with a degree in other fields but have a relevant background, e.g. extensive working experience in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, automation, energy and environment related industries.
International10782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10782 USD per year during 12 months.
National10782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10782 USD per year during 12 months.
Full-Time Mode Study Two installments of HK$84,600
Part-Time Mode Study Four installments of HK$42,300
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.