The most cutting-edge theoretical and practical knowledge and skills that encompass all sectors of business are incorporated to our Master of Business Administration programme at Budapest Metropolitan University . In addition to the important foundational courses (Economic Policy, Research Methodology, Qualitative Methods, Business Economics, Business Law, etc.), we have included other essential skills (Modern Corporate Finance, Financial Analysis, Strategic Management, etc.) and have included a focus on leadership development.
After fully understanding the fundamentals of business, students will be exposed to a diversity of experiential learning through practical examples, case studies, and handson projects. These allow students to master the skills necessary to become confident and successful business professionals.
- Manager at companies of all sizes
- Leader of one’s own company
- Independent economic expert
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Finance: Students selecting the Finance Specialization will gain a deep understanding of macro- and micro-level finance. This specialization will provide students with the knowledge and skills that are essential components of the functional and strategic operation of companiesCore subjects: Corporate Finance and Financial Strategies, Taxation, International Financial Management, etc.
- Management: The Management Specialization offers students the opportunity to gain comprehensive and thorough management skills. Students selecting the Management Specialization will get acquainted with the typical processes and characteristics of the individual functional areas of corporations, including the methods to manage these various areas.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 17 other Masters in Business Administration in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
IELTS min. 6.0
- If you have a Bachelor’s degree: 3 years’ experience in a professional or managerial position.
- If you have a Master’s degree: 2 years’ experience in a professional or managerial position
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3300 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA5600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2800 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.