The Joint Executive M.B.A. (Non-Thesis) program offered by McGill University has been tailored to meet the special needs and demands of different groups of people. Before embarking on a graduate management education, students should be aware of the different and unique features of each program, and select the one that best suits their aspirations and abilities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Reflective Dimension Manager Role
- Collaborative Dimension Manager
- Analytic Dimension of Manager Role
- Worldly Dimension of Manager Role
- Managing Change
- Integrative Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 69 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Application Form.
- Two official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.*
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Birth certificate.
- Response to five essay questions (on Page 7 of the Admission Form).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Completed employer’s support letter (if applicable, not required from individuals self-employed).
- A $125 CDN non-refundable application fee
International44500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 44500 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National44500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 44500 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.