Management (Non-Thesis) - Business Analytics students at McGill University will gain the ability to transform data into a powerful strategic asset. Students completing this concentration will have training in various methods and tools for analytics, and gain a comprehensive understanding of the strategic use of analytics for businesses.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Techniques and Tools for Analytics
- Global Leadership
- Business Tools
- Managing Resources
- Value Creation
- Markets and Globalization
- International Study Trip
- Fundamentals of Decision Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 17 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Canada
- An undergraduate degree and any further academic qualifications.
- A minimum of two years of relevant full time work experience after completion of their undergraduate degree.
- The admissions committee will also carefully review your essays, extracurricular interests and letters of reference.
International44500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 44500 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National44500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 44500 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.