Management (Non-Thesis) - Business Analytics students at McGill University will gain the ability to transform data into a powerful strategic asset. Students completing this concentration will have training in various methods and tools for analytics, and gain a comprehensive understanding of the strategic use of analytics for businesses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Techniques and Tools for Analytics
- Global Leadership
- Business Tools
- Managing Resources
- Value Creation
- Markets and Globalization
- International Study Trip
- Fundamentals of Decision Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 70 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
- An undergraduate degree and any further academic qualifications.
- A minimum of two years of relevant full time work experience after completion of their undergraduate degree.
- The admissions committee will also carefully review your essays, extracurricular interests and letters of reference.
International44500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 44500 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National44500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 44500 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.