Anchored within the innovative and renown School of Rehabilitation Science at McMaster University, this Speech Language Pathology program at McMaster University will add to the inter professional mix of health care disciplines within the Faculty of Health Sciences.
- With its problem-based learning curriculum, grounded in self-directed and small group learning, McMaster’s SLP program offers a unique learning and training opportunity within Canada for students interested in a career in Speech-Language Pathology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The goal of this program is to prepare SLPs with the knowledge, skills and professional behaviours needed to practice in a variety of Canadian health care and community settings.
- The MSc (SLP) program will prepare you to be eligible to register to practice speech-language pathology, and will meet professional accreditation and practice standards.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- January (First Friday)
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Linguistics View 58 other Masters in Linguistics in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Honours Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- B+ (B- for Engineering) minimum average, based on a full year equivalent of final year courses (3rd/4th level) relevant to the program
- Each program may set additional/higher requirements. Please review the program website for details.
- Degrees and grades from foreign universities are evaluated for their equivalency to McMaster’s. Please contact the program for specific details.
- Departments or programs may establish additional requirements, such as scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Admission is competitive: meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission
- The admission decision is not subject to appeal
- Applicants who do not meet the above mentioned requirements, should consult the Graduate Calendar to determine the requirements for exceptional cases
International11396 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5698 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National4204 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2102 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Hamilton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.