TU Dublin's School of Marketing has developed a new and innovative programme for business graduates who wish to specialise in the area of digital marketing. Graduates of the Digital Marketing programme from Technological University Dublin will have an exciting variety of career options in marketing and in specialist areas of the field including those that are new and emerging such as content creation.
Graduates can expect to work in such roles as marketing manager, digital marketing specialist, marketing analyst, social media manager, marketing technologist and many more. The work placement element of the programme provides participants with experience relevant to their interests in the field. This coupled with the Digital Portfolio will prepare graduates for finding the right opportunity to match their new skills and competencies, while empowering them to build their own career trajectory.
- Social Media Marketing
- Work Placment
- User Experience
- Strategic Digital Marketing
- Predictive Analytics
- User Experience
- Business Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Digital Marketing View 318 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
- Applicants should have a minimum 2.1 honours business degree.
- If English is not your first language you will need to provide evidence of your English language proficiency as detailed on our website. Applicants for this course should have a minimum IELTS (Academic Version) English Proficiency of 6.5 overall (or equivalent) with nothing less than 6 in each component.
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA8550 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8550 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.