Innovation and Technology are key drivers of competitive advantage and long-term success for companies in today’s global knowledge economy.
This Technology and Innovation Management programme offered by Dublin Institute Of Technology aims to meet an important skills gap identified in Irish industries, by providing opportunities for technology, science and engineering graduates to develop a broad set of business, management, innovation and commercialisation tools. Upon completition of the programme the graduate will emerge as a technology leader with a strategic perspective on organisational issues and challenges.
In this context the programme objectives are as follows:
- Provide perspectives, concepts, and tools to anticipate challenges and seize opportunities presented by global technological change;
- Provide graduates from different functional areas and perspectives with an understanding of the nature and process of technological innovation;
- Develop a common business language so managers and technologists can work together on technological processes within their organisation;
- Understand international and cross-cultural management perspectives and processes vis-à-vis technology development and innovation;
- Understand and integrate the commercialisation of technology and management of business operations;
- Utilise the linkages between technologies and organisational strategies to create value for the customer and competitive advantage for the organisation;
- Develop an understanding of the innovative and competitive value that can be achieved through better supply chain management, outsourcing and business partnerships; and
- Develop the knowledge and skill set required to manage development projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation Management
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Operations Management
- Business Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Innovation Management Technology Management View 10 other Masters in Technology Management in Ireland
- Potential candidates seeking admission to the programme will hold a minimum 2.2 award in an honours bachelor degree in science, engineering or technology. Business graduates are not eligible to apply. A suitable candidate, who is not a graduate, but is a graduate member of, for example, the Institute of Engineers of Ireland, or of equivalent status in a similar professional engineering or scientific Institution, may be eligible for consideration for admission.
- Potential candidates who do not have the above qualification or accreditation, but have achieved some third level qualifications and have extensive practical experience many be considered a non-standard entrant to the programme.
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8150 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.