At the McMaster University we offer a master degree program in Geography.
The School of Geography & Earth Sciences offers an exciting range of graduate research opportunities. The school has world class facilities, a multidisciplinary research environment offering field, laboratory and modeling opportunities, and a highly active graduate student community.
More informationVisit official programme website
Areas of Research:
- Environment and Health
- Social Geography
- Spatial Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeography Geology Geographical Information Systems (GIS) View 38 other Masters in Geography in Canada
- Honours Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- B+ (B- for Engineering) minimum average, based on a full year equivalent of final year courses (3rd/4th level) relevant to the program
- Each program may set additional/higher requirements
- Degrees and grades from foreign universities are evaluated for their equivalency to McMaster’s
- Departments or programs may establish additional requirements, such as scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Admission is competitive: meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission
- The admission decision is not subject to appeal
- Applicants who do not meet the above mentioned requirements, should consult the Graduate Calendar to determine the requirements for exceptional cases
International11396 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5698 CAD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National4204 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2102 CAD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.