The Global Health Policy (Distance learning) programme at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine focuses on approaches to effective policy-making which contributes to the protection and promotion of population health in a globalising world, at both national and transnational levels.
These programmes are aimed at students and professionals from both health and non-health backgrounds who seek to understand more about the policy environment associated with issues of global health.
They will be of value especially to those seeking to assume positions related to issues of global health policy in national, regional or global health organisations, health-related research institutions, non-governmental organisations and private consultancies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management and Research Coordination
- Regulatory Affairs, Good Clinical Practice and Ethics
- Data Management
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- Global Epidemiology of Non-Communicable Diseases
- Health Systems
- Global Mental Health
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Postgraduate Certificate – 60 credits
- Postgraduate Diploma – 120 credits
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 275 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- For entry to the programme, you will need the equivalent of a UK first or second-class honours degree from an acceptable institution.
- Relevant subjects include sciences (e.g. biology, medicine, nursing, pharmacy) or social sciences (e.g. anthropology, demography, development, economics, environmental studies, geography, human rights, international relations, law, politics, sociology).
To get the most from your studies, your computer should have at least the following minimum specification:
- screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or greater
- sufficient bandwidth to download documents should be 50 MB
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14520 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14520 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA14520 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14520 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Postgraduate Diploma £11,500
- Postgraduate Certificate £8,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.