- Balance your studies with other commitments with our 22 month online course (some attendance required)
- Tailor your course to your specialist areas of interest through a wide choice of elective subjects
- Qualify with an LPC Online - Part-time course at The University of Law and a Master's award (LLM) at no extra cost
95% of our 2017/18 full-time, UK, LPC graduates have secured work or further study within fifteen months of successfully completing this course, based on Graduate Outcomes data.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesLegal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 159 other Masters in Legal Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To be eligible to take up your place on our LPC, you must comply with the requirements for commencing a Legal Practice Course (LPC) set out by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
University of Law LPC selection criteria
- Academic profile and achievement, generally a minimum of an actual or predicted second class honours law degree or GDL/CPE/MA Law
- A sufficient command of the English language to successfully complete the course
- Any special circumstances revealed in your application
English language requirements
If you have completed a degree outside the UK and you do not come from a ‘majority English speaking country’, please provide a certified copy of one of the approved English Language Tests.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7718 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14150 GBP for the full programme during 22 months.
National7718 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14150 GBP for the full programme during 22 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.