The Premium Design Management Specializing Master offered by POLI.design - Milan (Italy) involves the deepening of issues related to the design of a new kind of marketing and management in the luxury sector, with the involvement of transversal disciplines and according to themes and strategies belonging to the two fields of Design and Economic Management.
The market of luxury goods and services, in particular, with its recent trend of commercialization of experiences, rather than just products, offers a unique meeting ground between the theoretical and practical areas related to the design, and the analyzes and studies related to the world of marketing and business management.
Employment opportunities are mainly in the luxury sector which has multiple areas not affected by any crisis, in addition to opportunities in the area of services and of planning and management of events and exhibitions. There are also prospects in the areas of design and strategic marketing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Warm Up Module
- The Pillars of Design
- Product and Brand Design
- Communication Values
- Retail and Brand Experience
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- for Italian / foreign citizens with a qualification obtained in Italy within October 21
- for Extra U.E. citizens within September 21
DisciplinesDesign Management, Organisation & Leadership View 96 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Master is open to candidates who have a Bachelor or a Master of Science in Economy, Engineering Management, Architecture, Industrial Design (or equivalent qualifications under the law), or in other disciplines where the Master course is complementary to the candidate's previous experiences.
- The Board reserves the right to select and admit graduates or applicants with a university degree from other universities, on condition that those academic qualifications are compatible with the Specializing Master's subjects and/or applicants with a curriculum vitae that is coherent with the Specialising Master. For foreign applicants, the Master is open to students holding equivalent qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA10500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.