Our faculty members are at the forefront of their research domains and include epidemiologists, biostatisticians, clinician scientists, medical informatics specialists, public health specialists, health economists, medical sociologists, and health geographers. Research in the Epidemiology Department at McGill University spans a broad range of areas, including:
- clinical and public health informatics;
- environmental and occupational health;
- health care delivery and organization;
- infectious diseases;
- population and public health;
- social epidemiology;
- epidemiologic methods;
- chronic diseases;
- reproductive and perinatal epidemiology;
- genetic epidemiology;
- global health;
- causal inference;
- and many cross-disciplinary activities.
Faculty members may have funding available for students through their research grants. We provide rich research environments at five university-affiliated hospitals, public health agencies, and university research centres. Graduates pursue careers in academia, clinical settings, government agencies, NGOs, and industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Project in Epidemiology
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- Intermediate Epidemiology
- Critical Appraisal in Epidemiology
- Inferential Statistics
- Introduction to Statistical Software
- Data Analysis in Health Sciences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 149 other Masters in Public Health in Canada
- Online application and application fee
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Writing sample/portfolio
- A research supervisor
- Study permits/student visas
International18110 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9055 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National7940 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3970 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.