The Furniture Design programme from POLI.design - Milan (Italy) intends to form knowledgeable designers of the most advanced models of relationship between the product development processes, market dynamics and technological developments. It also intends to complete the training of professionals in R&D, marketing and brand management in the furniture sector, offering them a better understanding of design management skills as a lever to create a competitive advantage.
The master seeks to train international designers for companies and design studios working in the international market, in Italy and abroad. The program trains students for the following roles in the Furniture Industry:
- R&D Managers;
- Designers or Leaders of Product Development Teams;
- Product Engineers or technical experts in the design of furnishing elements;
- Product Portfolio Managers;
- Design Managers or Art/Design Directors;
- Communication and Brand Managers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureModules include:
- 3D Modeling and Rendering
- Italian Furniture Design and Manufacturing
- Ideation and concept design
- New Product Development
- Product Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- for Italian / foreign citizens with a qualification obtained in Italy within 25 October
- for Extra U.E. citizens within 25 September
DisciplinesDesign Interior Design View 50 other Masters in Design in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Master's degree is reserved for applicants holding a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Industrial Design, Engineering and in Economics (Chemistry, Computer Science, and Physics).
- For foreign applicants, equivalent degrees will be considered in their respective study curricula and an English test will be required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.