What makes this programme unique?
Located in the dynamic Öresund Region, the Sport in Society (One-Year) programme from Malmö University is linked to Malmö's urban environment and its position as a multicultural, innovative and sustainable city. Throughout the programme, both Scandinavian and international contexts are used as case studies, and the programme is carried out in close collaboration with industry partners and external organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sport in Society - to Address Challenges
- Globalisation, Sport and Health
- Sport Governance – from Local to International Level
- Perspectives on Sport in a Changing World
- Sport and Sustainable Development
- Research Methods in Sport Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree with at least 180 credits or an equivalent foreign degree, a minimum of 90 credits in sport science, sport studies, sport and exercise science, sport management, sport business, human movement studies, kinesiology, physical education, sport politics, sport coaching, sport psychology, public health, exercise and nutrition, recreation management or equivalent.
- The equivalent of English B / English 6 in Swedish secondary school.
International7700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7700 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Full tuition Fee: 80.000 SEK
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.