- the application of investigative methodologies and the design of recovery operations and environmental rehabilitation;
- the evaluation of environmental resources;
- the regional management and planning of coastal marine systems;
- the evaluation and management of climate change issues and the dynamics of the Earth system as well as environmental interest technologies and cleaner products and processes.
The programme incorporates both laboratory and field experiments of an interdiscplinary nature and offers international internship opportunities. You also produce a final thesis.
As a graduate, you will be a highly qualified specialist capable of tackling the prevention, diagnosis and resolution of environmental issues thanks to the multi-disciplinary skill set with which this programme will have equipped you. You will be ready to assume a position of responsibility in project and facilities management, and some possible career paths include:
- Environmental change expert
- Agriculture and forestry management expert
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Through a broad range of lectures and laboratories held both on the university campus and in the field, the programme's study plan prepares you to be a professional capable of working in the prevention, diagnosis, evaluation, management and/or resolution of environmental problems, whether locally, nationally or globally.The programme offers you three paths, or curricula, to choose from:
- Global Change and Sustainability (fully taught in English)
- Natural Capital and Ecosystem Services (taught in Italian)
- Monitoring and Environmental Rehabilitation (taught in Italian)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
There are five admission rounds for admission in the fall of 2021, so earlier the round in which you apply, the sooner you'll find out if you have been accepted
DisciplinesSustainable Development Environmental Sciences View 17 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible for admission, you must satisfy certain curricular requirements. You therefore need to have:
a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: Biotechnologies; Biology; Agriculture and Forestry; Environmental Sciences; or Earth Sciences
OR60 ECTS in selected study fields
- For more specific information, please check the programme's official web page or contact us!
- For the English-taught Global Change and Sustainability curriculum, you need a certified B2-level knowledge of English.
- For the Italian-taught curricula, you must have a certified B2-level knowledge of both Italian and English.
- A Teaching Committee must assess your CV to make sure you have adequate personal preparation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2100 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2061 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2061 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
To make education as affordable as possible to all, Ca' Foscari offers tuition fee reductions to students coming from non-OECD countries, with fees sometimes as low as 700 euro per year. Contact us for more information.
For high-achieving international students, Ca' Foscari offers:
- renewable tuition fee waivers
- one-time scholarships of €5,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.