We believe that education is the foundation of everything, may it be citizenship, economy or governance.
The students are expected to be the co-creators of their learning process, if not the main leaders of it. Because they are the leaders of the 21st century, the leaders of the future!
We are looking for true stars, because only the best are suitable for leading education. This is an open Educational Innovation and Leadership programme at Tallinn University which means we don't set any criteria to the field of a student’s former education. We are waiting for students whose work (or future work) is connected to education – school leaders, teachers, policy makers, representatives from non-formal education etc. The most important thing is the will to make a difference, to improve the current situation they come from.
As we are just starting with our programme, so there are no notable alumni jet. But we believe that a person who has truly followed the programme is very capable of leading school level innovations, beeing an innovative head for an educational institution, designing different level educational policy.
Of course we encourage all of our students to continue their research in their everyday life. And even though it is a combination of theoretical and practical academic studies, we expect some of our students to carry on their work in PhD level. As we have strong connections with educational psychology and educational technology, the graduate may find it interesting to go for another master's degree in the some other specialisation.
- Learning and Development
- Global Educational Change
- Innovation in School and Classroom
- Teachers Profession and Professional Development
- Methodology in Evidence Based Development in Education
- Educational Technology and Learning Analytics
- Learning Culture and Leadership
- Innovation in Leadership
- Personal Educational Development Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Non-EU/EEA applicants (except applicants from the United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Kazakhstan):15 March
- EU/EEA citizens and applicants from the United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Kazakhstan:1June
DisciplinesInnovation Management Educational Leadership View 4 other Masters in Innovation Management in Estonia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Tallinn University and/or in Estonia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- Proof of English Proficiency
Your essay should not be longer than 3 pages and include:
- A previous personal experience where you feel an innovative approach on education might have solve the situation
- At least one reference on Estonian Life Long Learning Strategy.
International4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tallinn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.