Through the Leadership program at the Royal Roads University you will work in a cohort environment, practicing the current tools and strategies to improve communication and leadership in teams and groups, as well as examining the theories and practice of leading productive teams or facilitating effective groups.
Who It’s For
This program is ideal for those looking to improve their leadership skills in order to thrive within an organization.
The program is also well suited for current or aspiring leaders interested in improving their skillset within the realm of organizational leadership, but aren’t currently ready to pursue a full master’s degree.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Academic Integrity
- Fundamentals of Personal Leadership and Learning
- Communications and Leadership in Groups and Teams
- Leadership in Systems
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
More informationGo to the programme website
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication View 20 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Canada
- Four year (or comparable) undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution, with a minimum GPA of B+ (3.33/4.33).
- Normally a minimum of five years of leadership experience.
- Applicants who meet the degree requirement, but not the GPA, or have been away from academic writing for more than 10 years, will normally be required to take the “Academic Writing and Critical Thinking” course offered through Continuing Studies at Royal Roads University, and obtain a minimum B+ (77%) prior to commencing the program. (This course must end a minimum of five weeks prior to your program start date.)
International8175 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8175 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 3 months.
National6530 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6530 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 3 months.
Check the programme website for information about funding options.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.